Wednesday, March 1, 2006

A bridesmaid's dress in the rough. H. O. T.


Man, day two of plans. First the honeymoon. Now, their dresses.

Saturday, I'll be taking half of my bridesmaids to go bridesmaids' dress shopping. Woo hoo. Since I already got my wedding dress, this shouldn't be that bad. I can see some problems. Mainly, it's at 10 a.m. Holy Toledo. That was a dumb idea. But hey, you don't find dresses like this one without doing some digging. HOT. I can only hope they're as excited about it as I am. Woo hoo.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Actually, it's 11 p.m. your time, you crazy Eastern Standard Time people. Maybe that'll make it easier on you.

Naptime is at 2 p.m. Dave will read us stories. Kidding on that last part. You know he'll be busy doing laundry.

Kidding again.

He's doing laundry tomorrow.

Ha. Ha.

Erin said...

And by 11 p.m., of course I meant 11 a.m.

Bethany K. Warner said...

!!! When I, at the age of 7, was in my cousins's wedding, I wore a dress frighteningly similar. Almost the same color even.

Krista said...

I want to wear the dress in the picture. Pretty.

And also, if Sara is the "whiny bridesmaid" (Hi, Sara!), I want to be "the bridesmaid who already ruined the wedding."

;-)

Erin said...

You two will never meet.

OK, fine. But you guys are supposed to be on MY side. That's why I picked you. Remember? Me and you against ... um, whoever?