Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Channel 13, no longer the news channel, but the TOMKAT channel! More at 5!


A friend told me that there were rumors going around Toledo and the 'Net that Toledo's favorite couple, TomKat, is currently in the Toledo Hospital giving birth. Well, technically, I guess Katie'd be giving birth, but ...

Why they'd go to Toledo is beyond me (well, besides that she's from Toledo). Although I bet she won't be waiting in the lobby for three hours like I did that one time ...

Anyhow.

Let it be known I loathe the name TomKat, almost as much as I hate how far back I roll my eyes when I see that Channel 13, not a bad or sleazy news channel (Toledo has worse), has a whole section on its site devoted to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes news. What happened to the news channel? Oh, wait. That is news. Newertainment.

But WHO KNEW? Did you know Tom and Katie are getting married July 4th? Did you know that's one day after his 44th birthday? Did you? Don't you feel more complete, like a better person for having read that? I know I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some bad news!
"Toledo-born baby rumors unfounded"
It's in the 13ABC TomKat section