Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Barbie hits the stage, Erin's dreams go crashing to the floor



Waaaaa --- MOM! I wanted to be Barbie! What does this girl have that I don't?

Looks, height, acting talent. OK, OK, I get it.

But come on, this girl's face looks eerily similar to the plastic counterpart she's playing. Everywhere else, not so much. She actually has a waist. Ha. Yet, far from fat.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be Barbie, but only because she had hair I could actually work with, and her clothes were way cooler. Now, at 20-something, I'm over it. So I can't say I'd be all that excited if I were going to be playing Barbie on stage. (Read: I am sooo jealous.) If this journalism thing doesn't work out, I am so headed to Barbieland.

(Photo: AP, Erin Elizabeth Coors gets a peek at her wardrobe, designed by costume designer Gregg Barnes.)

No comments: