Sunday, March 5, 2006

I got stuff done. Yessss.


I just complained about not getting anything done for our Oct. 14 wedding.

But I complained prematurely. I got stuff done this weekend.

Yes. Bridesmaids dresses. Two of my bridesmaids from Ohio and my Wisconsin representative and I went shopping Saturday, and I'm quite proud of us. It was just like when I found my wedding dress -- easy and painless. Only went to one store. Tried on separates. Picked the skirt. Picked the top. Within less than an hour, we were done. Easy as pie.

Voila. There it is. I swear the top/skirt combo looks a lot cooler than it does on the Web site I dragged this photo from. The pieces go together better than they do in the photo. There's no scandalous stomachs showing or anything like it looks like in the photo, and the colors match in real life.

Perfecto. My junior bridesmaid's dress is similar: the top is slightly different and it isn't on the Web site. But it's basically the same. You get the idea.

That's done. Whew.

3 comments:

Bethany K. Warner said...

It's "voila"
"Viola" is an instrument, and not normally an expression... unless that's a toledo thing I'm not familiar with.

Deloris said...

Good choice on the dress. They are very pretty and I love the color.

Did you pick out the dress or the bridesmaids?

Krista said...

Wisconsin representative?? Ha, nice. I still like "the Bridesmaid Who Already Ruined the Wedding" better.

Also, is that the same skirt? I thought 'twas different. Maybe not.

But alas, we will be fantastic-looking.