Wednesday, April 5, 2006

While you were concentrating on real news ...


Entertainment news happened. As LifeStyle editor, I feel it's my duty to post the following bad news.

Sure, everyone's watching the unpleasant scene at Pleasant Street, more bad news was unfolding in Michigan (gee, I didn't know anything bad ever happened in such a glorious state).

Anyhow.

Moment of silence, please. (Count to 30.)

OK. Everyone, the unthinkable happened: Eminem and Kim have called it quits. Again. They're getting divorced. Again. It's true.

After the second marriage, I truly, madly, deeply thought they had what it would take to get them through the long haul. I mean, what woman wouldn't love a guy who put out a CD filled with songs about how much he hated her? Who wouldn't love domestic disputes and public displays of hatred? I know I would.

In the words of Kim's lawyer, this is nothing short of a surprise. Word.

(Photo: http://www.rps.psu.edu.)

No comments: