Wednesday, April 12, 2006

OK, so band shirts are so last summer. Who cares, these shirts rock.



I know it's totally predictable and lame, and even slightly emo of me (shudder), but a pretty dull Wednesday was instantly made into the best Wednesday ever when Dave brought me these gems from the Exclusive Company.

A Postal Service and Death Cab for Cutie.

Now all I need is for the Postal Service to put out another album, and it'd be the best life ever for a while. Cooooome on.

Oh, and speaking of emo (shudder), check out (at midnight central time, yo) how I resolved that whole "Chris Carrabba is too cool for school" thing. Ha. In your face, Carrabba. Actually, it's not harsh; I just like saying "In your face": Voila.

According to his people, he couldn't be pinned down. So, somewhere out west, Carrabba is walking around, lost. I picture him as this little boy in an emo outfit, a guitar slung on his back, walking around, trying to find his way home, crying and singing songs about being lost all the way. I think there are even signs up in LA with his photo on it: "MISSING: EMO ROCKER. NEEDS TO SHOW UP IN WISCONSIN WEDNESDAY. IF SEEN, PLEASE CALL (some number that they're too good to give out)."

Sigh. And to think I loved him once. Sigh again.

No comments: