Friday, April 28, 2006

I am so sure they did this. So sure.


I can't even believe this is real. The beautiful page you're seeing is from The (Toledo) Blade, Katie's hometown, where her mom and dad still live in a nice sized home in Sylvania. I didn't stalk her. I just happened to always use that street to go to the mall when I lived in Toledo.

Anyhow.

There's no reason we need to go over Katie's career. We get it. She just gave birth to the offspring of a crazy man. But come on. If I were Toledo, I'd be running stories on why she should leave Tom before it gets too deep, or why she's probably crazy, too. Or, I'd ask her old teachers at Notre Dame Academy if they knew she would be a Scientologist in training some day, or if this alien theory just came out of nowhere. Ha. Ugh.

No comments: