Thursday, April 6, 2006

Watch a German kid go crazy


You need to click on this.

It's scary. It's loud. It lasts like four minutes (watch til the end, though, it's worth it). Plus, it's in German, so it sounds a lot more angrier (and phlegm-covered) than it probably is. I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding.

But watch it anyhow.

But, warning, it's got words in it (albeit in German, subtitled in English) that I wouldn't want my grandma to hear/read. I'm justifying sharing it with you because the kid is like, half my age. If he can say it, you can read it. It's not that bad. Plus, we're all swearing, anyhow.

Where. Are. His. Mom. And. Or. Dad.

Where.

Oh, I found it via a link from someone who apparently feels an unhealthy rage when reading Steven Hyden's blog. People are weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ironically, i too felt just like this child-beast last friday when my computer at work gave me fits. believe me it was not pretty either! somehow i managed to survive w/out throwing the whole thing out the window.
however, i'm thinking this lad should seek a pharmacist for his "escape button" or a good psycotherapist. you wonder where his parents are? he probably killed them and ate them for breakfast.

Krista said...

Oh my God I hope that kid gets SARS and dies. I will never get that four minutes of my life back.

Ever.

I need to go break something now.