Sunday, May 14, 2006

Silly Paris.


Everyone's favorite heiress* made a fool of herself this weekend, again. Only this time, she let down all the geeks at a video game conference.

Note to self: When you're out promoting your new video game, learn the name of the video game before showing up at the conference.

Note to self, version 2: If you make a video game, immediately stop and ask yourself, "What did I just do?"

Here's the true story (note how awesome her quote is; I bet the AP reporter had to struggle to write words that wouldn't look so boring next to her flamboyant and memorable speech):

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton unveiled her new video game on Thursday, but inexplicably called it by the wrong name as she greeted throngs of fans and photographers.
Wearing a green minidress and red platform pumps, Hilton made a brief appearance at the Electronic Entertainment Expo to promote "Paris Hilton’s Jewel Jam."
"Sorry I’m late," the heiress said. "I’m really excited to have my new video game, ’Diamondquest.’ Thank you all for coming, and you can download the game," she said.
After Hilton arrived, men in business suits jockeyed for space with reporters and computer geeks as she sat at a table posing for photographers while signing autographs.
Her game, which can be played on a cell phone, will be available this summer. Video game maker Gameloft will produce a series of video games with Hilton.
The expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center showcases the latest innovations in the video game industry.


(Photo: AP.)
*Not really

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Erin, I just accidently downloaded myself into your web page, please tell me how to get out? I think I'm inside Paris left breast, which incidently, are made of diamonds.