Thursday, May 11, 2006

Erin embarrasses herself, and then tells everyone, Part 37


This is how tired I am:

I was reading Yahoo.com, and saw "Round-the-clock TV channel for babies to debut," and thought "OH MY GOD. I AM SO SURE THE FCC WILL LET THERE BE LIVE BIRTHS ON TV ALL THE TIME. WHAT IS THIS, SOME SORT OF SICK BIRTH CONTROL??!!"

And then I read the story, which is controversial to another crowd, though for reasons that make my misunderstanding look even more ridiculous. You can read it here, but I'm tellin' ya, it's really quite lame.

And that, my friends, is when I knew it was a good idea to quietly turn off my computer and call it a week.

Which I can do, because I now work Sunday to Thursday.

Suckers.

Also, my brother and his Beyonce are coming up in a few minutes. I hope I'm more with it by the time they get here ...

(Photo: Punch yourself if you thought I'd publish a photo of someone giving birth. I'll punch myself for saying "giving birth.")

No comments: