Thursday, May 4, 2006

He does the blues? What?


You thought Oshkosh had it nice when we said Lyle Lovett was coming to town this summer. But it gets better: Jeff Daniels is coming, too.

Yeah, as in the "Dumb and Dumber" star. Only he's not going to get up on stage and re-enact scenes from America's favorite movie (too bad, because I honestly do like it ...). He's going to get up on stage and sing the blues (and do a bit of comedy).

What? Where did this come from? According to his Web site and the news release we got, he's been writing the blues for years. What?? Iiinteresting.

1 comment:

KiKi Ray said...

Ok, so the year I finally decide to take off to the mountains is the year that there are shows here I really would have liked to seen. And I probably would have had my name first on the list to volunteer at the Grand, too.