Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey, Jealousy, hey jealous-yyyyyyyyy


I don't quite know how to put this so I have the maximum amount of "whoa" and "what?" ... but I have an interview with the Gin Blossoms the day after tomorrow. Yeah, you are so saying "Hey, Jealousy" right now (I've been waiting seven hours to use that line. I thought of it at work today).

(Mom, "Hey, Jealousy" is one of their songs. I wasn't even wearing my braces yet when it came out. Oh, man.)

This is step two on my three-step plan to interview Billy Joel. The first step was ... well, I don't remember. But it's going to happen. All he has to do is come to Oshkosh, which I'm sure is next on his list. I mean, Lyle Lovett is coming to the Leach Amphitheater. Billy is the logical next step. And I'm obviously expecting a phone call from Billy Joel himself. Any minute now. So don't call me. I don't want the line to ring busy when he phones.

(Photo: Google'd it, man.)

No comments: