Thursday, May 25, 2006

'Corporation sign with signs' ... deep, man.


Weird story: I was leaving work tonight, and THERE WERE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. It was like some concert was going on at the Leach Amphitheater or something. Sweet tomatoes, I practically hit an old man wearing dark clothes who was jaywalking. It was crazy; he had the deer/headlight thing going on, I screamed "Good god." But, as I didn't hit him, my story pretty much ends here.

I am pretty much all packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside your door ... Dave's mom's the one coming in on the jetplane, though. And, as I will be out of this time zone and living one hour ahead of you suckers (which means I will experience life an hour earlier, and be a wiser person; and when I come back, I'll un-age, leaving me with visibly firmer skin ...), I won't be blogging so much. Or at all. But you never know. I have done crazier things. Insert "Living On the Edge." Just the chorus, please.

For all you stalkers out there, or bored link-clickers, I will be vacationing here. I don't know if I knew they had a Web site, but ... dang, there it is. I've posted the world famous photo called "Corporation Sign With Signs."

I have to drive a while tomorrow, and I am so tired I could die, which is my new favorite phrase, apparently, and yet I'm NOT going to bed early. No, you heard it here first: Erin will be moody until 9 a.m. because of this. Then she will quickly switch into grumpy. Actually, that's not true. But I am going out tonight -- 25-cent wings, loud, oddly compiled music; heck yes. Hanging out with the fiance, who may never be the same after this weekend alone with his mother. Kidding.

And, because exactly two have asked: No, I didn't clean. She told me not to. You're supposed to do it anyhow, I know. But I just ... didn't.

No comments: