Sunday, February 26, 2006

We now return you to your regularly scheduled life.


It's over. Whew.

What's the medal count? I have no idea. Who won what? No clue. I successfully made it through the Olympics, with my one channel. NBC, I hated you. But I am ready to move on in our relationship.

Some may love the Olympics. Live for the sweat, the tears, the heartache and the redemption. That's why I watch movies. We're on the same page. I just don't like sports. So what? So what if I'd rather watch "Law & Order"? Does that make me a bad person? Some say yes. And unpatriotic, too. I say no. Who doesn't prefer some sweet, sweet (predictable) justice delivered on "Law & Order" over watching guys slide down a tube of ice? That doesn't even make sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you could have had a valid point until you used Law and Order. That show along with all of its spin offs are annoying! CSI is the only crime show for me =)

Anonymous said...

I see how it is

Anonymous said...

I've taken the liberty of finding this lovely page for you. Please enjoy.

http://www.torino2006.org/ENG/IDF/MDL/MDL_Big.html

Really, you don't need to thank me.