Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Terrorists in Toledo ... Hmm.


Ah, Toledo.

You're at it again.

First it was the race riots in October, spurred by Nazis coming to Toledo.

Now, this plot to blow up stuff in Iraq. According to The Blade and Toledo Free Press, they're three guys with a horrible plan who spent some time in Toledo. And one was allegedly an engineering student at my alma mater, the University of Toledo. How exciting.

There's not much I can say about it, other than I am glad I'm not at UT right now. About 98 percent of the students I know are cool, but I can hear a few say "well, if there's one, there are probably more -- just look at that engineering complex." Ugh. God. The engineering department is made of about 2,800 international students. And a lot of U.S. students. I hope this doesn't get ugly. Ugh. Hate is nasty thing.

(Photo: UT's psychology department)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan Johnson sent out an email today stating that one is a student and another is a former student. You can look up the one guy in the student directory, his address and number are both listed.