Thursday, February 23, 2006

"If I could ask God just one" ... No, not God. Oshkosh-ians.

At my college paper (woo hoo Independent Collegian), we had this weekly Question of the Week feature that made me want to die every Sunday afternoon. Sitting at a table with 10 other people, everyone staring at the wall, as if we'd just asked everyone to list the first 87 numbers of pi. Clueless. One question a week. To ask five to eight random people. What's. So. Hard.

Well, now I remember what's so hard. If you could ask random strangers any question, what would it be?

Ha. Weekend, the coolest entertainment weekly in the universe (I may be biased, but ... it's pretty neat. I'd read it even if it weren't my job to put it together) has that feature now. A question a week. I'm cool through most of April. But still. It's your weekly, not mine. Well, OK, technically it is -- No, you know what? I'm sick of the technicalities. It's yours.

If anyone has any witty suggestions, feel free to comment. I can't promise I'll use them. I may just laugh at them and hit "delete." E-mail 'em my way, anyhow.

No comments: