Monday, September 10, 2007

What?

"I need ideas for Christmas gifts," Dad wrote. "Please get back to me by September 15, if possible."

Christmas list.

By Saturday?

In September?

I think I read that right. I mean, I did copy and paste. The thing is, I need to think of things that I won't get for myself or forget about 'til December. As I get older, that's more difficult, because if I want it, I probably already have it. Or, it's $300. I mean, did you SEE those new iPods? I don't think that's what he's talking about. But maybe I'll slide it in there between two $5 items, just to try it out.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Um, I've already started to compile my Christmas list. Mostly because I'm forgetful. And yes, I have seen the new iPods. Plus, the new colors of the 'old' iPods. I'm more confused than ever now.