Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I play TV reviewer for a second

Did you SEE "Journeyman"?

If I could have any superpower, second to teleporting, I'd like to time-travel (comments on my present situation, doesn't it?). I'd sit and think about where I'd go, what I'd do; my first stories I wrote in junior high were about going back in time. I couldn't figure out how -- where -- what would I do?? Where would I go?? What if I saw myself? What if I made one tiny change and ruined everything and couldn't get back?

I think people take drugs to feel this way. I just take long car rides and think about it as I stare out the window.

So, I got "Time Traveler's Wife" for Christmas or my birthday this year and LOVED it.

And now "Journeyman" on NBC ... He goes back in time. I think I have a new favorite show. Though Dave says I should wait to proclaim that.

Anyhow. You can watch it for free before next week here. Consider it 43 minutes well spent.

No comments: