Sunday, September 30, 2007

Get over yourself, September

I feel safest when I'm a.) not alone at home, and b.) when I'm planning. I love planning because I can effectively remove myself from the current situation and look ahead to when life'll be better.

Like 2008. All of it.

I have a meeting after I get back from my vacation to plan out the next year of Oshkosh Luxury Living magazines. It means before that meeting, I get to come up with a budget of story ideas and concepts, and pillage through other magazines and be inspired by their articles and whatnot.

I was at work for two extra hours just organizing topics, highlighting the TBAs, brainstorming. And OK, I could've been doing other things -- working ahead this week, coming home to facce the mice -- oh, I mean the music, of having to clean and whatnot.

But 2008 is so much friendlier than this hellish Sept. 30, 2007.

No comments: