Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm going to watch some Disney movie next. "Fantasia" maybe.

I love "Dateline" more than words can say. It's what I call Poor Woman's Court TV, and since I don't have cable, that's all I've got.

But tonight's was about that case in Connecticut where the doctor's wife and two daughters were terrorized in their house for seven hours and then tied to their beds and the girls were burned alive and the mom was strangled and ... You know. It happened in July.

Anyhow, I'm now scared to leave the living room.

Downstairs, I'd left the dryer on. So that became someone breaking in. The car door across the street is obviously a sociopath coming over to hang out. The dog barking at nothing like he does, was him telling me Doom was near.

God, Erin. I tell you all I can't have cable because we're broke, but in reality, it's because I can't handle it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ugh, that story is so awful. :(

And I really like Dateline, too. I love To Catch a Predator!