Monday, April 23, 2007

Because if Justin Timberlake only knew me, I'm sure he'd love me, too

"Justin Timberlake's on my top three list, yeah," I said, refering to that list couples have that allow the other to believe he or she actually has a chance at getting close to a celebrity without warranting a restraining order.

"Top three? I thought it was a top five list? Or have you been married too long?" Best Friend said.

"Top three, yeah. We're getting older and less attractive, and so we had to cut it to three to be reasonable."

"Makes sense. Zach Braff and Harrison Ford're on mine," she said.

"He's old."

"A hot old."

"Well, I'd pick Robert Redford in 1980," I said, though I wasn't really born then.

"You can't go back in time, can you? Doesn't that defy the rules?" she asked.

"If I had the ability to be with Robert Redford at all, I think that's as likely as being able to time-travel."

"Good point."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we can go back in time, what about Patrick Stewart? He would definitely be on my list! If we're talking fiction, why not?!