Saturday, April 14, 2007

Annoyed

To celebrate my 500th blog post, I thought I'd start out by sharing 500 anecdotes you didn't know about me.

1. Juuust kidding.

However, I will share this one annoying little tidbit, just because it's Saturday and I'm already feeling despondent like some do on Sunday nights.

After shopping for a couple hours for clothes for warmer weather (wishful thinking), I started feeling angry. Really angry. Like unnaturally angry toward inanimate objects and store displays.

Not everyone can wear tank tops -- ugh. And those who choose not to wear tank tops probably don't want to wear tube tops either. And those who can't wear either don't care for all the deep-neck/V-neck shirts that would require us to buy a tank top to wear underneath it. And no, I don't want to wear a jacket over that tank top.

After the tank-top-a-rama, I was feeling a bit too senior for the juniors departments. But as I wandered around the women's and petites departments, I noticed I was the only one who didn't have some shade of gray in my hair somewhere. I lasted about 2 minutes over there.

What, am I a "tween" again? Ugh. That would explain the bad complexion, I suppose.

No comments: