Monday, July 30, 2007

Jailbreak: Oshkosh

Big hasn't really gotten the hang of not being tied up when he goes outside anymore. I'll open the door to our newly fenced in back yard and say "Run, Big! Run!" And that little man'll look at me like, "Tie me up. I can't handle all this unrestrained fun." Which is a little frightening.

But when he noticed the fence was there, putting him and Freedom an inch away from each other, he immediately started testing the barrier.

He inched his head through the bottom slots, peeking out. Then he poked one paw out under his chin. Then another. Then ... oh! so close. I think he's going to try dislocating his shoulders next time, see if that helps.

Don't tell him to dig a hole. He's not figured that part out yet. Yet. I know. After that, he'll be asking to borrow our car keys, dating that trashy girl from the other side of the tracks and chain smoking between classes.

No comments: