Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I will make prints of these for each of my children, because who wouldn't want to savor these moments?

I'm sifting through what m' mama would call "gobs and gobs" of photos to make prints. And Witty Erin, that woman I am occasionally behind a camera when I'm trying to make a statement about something, but later I look at the photos and don't know what it means?

I've got that going.

This first one? It's no Andy Warhol thing. I call it "a two work-week supply" of lunch.

This second one? I made Dave do that when Dad bought him the saw. I called it the "before" picture. So far it's still applicable.

And the third? I call it "Mothers Day present when the inlaw shows you up and all you have is a $1 flamingo in your car from God-knows-when, so surprise! Hope you like kitsch!"



1 comment:

Farrah said...

I have the same exact $1 flamingo!