Thursday, May 17, 2007

Something to brag about

"I feel really floaty and weird and drowsy," Dave said in the car on his break.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I took one of those sinus pills before I came into work."

"What color was it?"

"Blueish green."

"That would be a nighttime pill," I said.

"Who says?"

"The orange ones are daytime and the blue ones are night."

"Says who?"

"Well, blue is dark, like night and orange is like the sun, so it's day. Everyone knows that."

"So I know I can withstand a nighttime pill."

Because that's something to brag about. Hey, guys, I can run faster than you, my car can go faster than yours, my muscles are stronger than yours, and I can STAY UP ALL DAY on Nyquil! Woo! Someone put my face on a T-shirt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish MY husband could withstand the nighttime pill. Wow! I will have to show his this post so that he can understand his inadequacies. ;-)