Thursday, May 24, 2007

I can't help it.

I wasn't going to blog about this. I sat and said "Yes, it is sad that teens in Utah are killing themselves. Let it go, Erin."

But I couldn't just let someone take a Death Cab for Cutie song, put some drawings of some "bad kids" in the background and QUOTE WIKIPEDIA -- all in the name of denouncing evil incarnate, EMO, according to this Utah TV station report.

Just because the band's name is Death Cab for Cutie, it doesn't mean they talk about dark death, cabs or cuties. And have you seen Ben Gibbard? He looks like someone you'd have hired to mow your lawn or something, not leading an "underground culture that's growing on the Internet." Eeee-vil. Eeevil I tell you.

And thanks Dave and blurbomat.com for the link.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Erin, but it more of your liberal propaganda.btp

Ank said...

My favorite part: the Emo 'fashion' explanation with the orange polo shirt.

Erin said...

Oh yes. I love me some propaganda.

Unknown said...

Love ya Erin!