Wednesday, May 9, 2007

At least it was 'Birds,' not 'Psycho'

In order to appreciate the danger I put myself in to bring you these posts today, I think you should be aware that about 10 minutes ago when I was typing the previous post on my deck -- because it's 89 degrees in my house -- I was nearly killed by a low-flying, corner-cutting bird.

I felt the thing brush against my hair and I leaned way back in my chair, and then Alfred Hitchcock walked by and it all started to make sense.

I'm going to go inside now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have given anything to have witnessed that one! Kind of reminds me of the old bat in the house days.

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when Hitchcook walks through my life. It can be SO disorienting! And with today being Mother's Day, I would particularly prefer to avoid one of his visits!