Monday, November 12, 2007

(Your Mom) has added you as a friend! Would you like to confirm?

Facebook is the last bastion of my college years. No, there's nothing scandalous on there; just some old fashioned photos, a list of books I like, that sort of mundane thing that all my exes probably are dying to know. I mean, that's why people have those pages, right? Just kidding.

So, as I said, no scantily clad Erin, beer cup in hand standing over a keg, has made it to my Facebook; I don't put anything on there that I wouldn't want my mom to see.

Which is good, now that my mom joined Facebook.

I'm not really sure where the idea came from or why she thought she wanted a page, but I'm guessing my college-aged brother talked her into it. Or, went behind her back and did it himself. Either way.

My mom's cooler than your mom. She's on Facebook.

She's so out of my top friends list the second she puts up embarrassing photos of herself, though. I draw the line there.

No comments: