Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So hot

Old wives are rarely right in all their tale-telling, but sometimes, they can be right on.

I guess morning sickness is one of those things they got head-on.

Of course it was named by an insensitive man who never had it, because if he were able to experience it, he would've insisted it be called all-day kill-me-my-mouth-is-watering-oh-God-I-think-I'm-going-to-puke-oh-wait-false-alarm. (Now, Nov. 27, it's pretty much gone. But dang, it was a long month.)

And I'm not sure there is a sexier feeling than being not-quite-showing-but-still-bloated, nauseaus and tired like you've never, ever experienced. Ever. And I know tired. Then you add on top of that the heightened sense of smell -- of which I come with a sensitive sense, anyhow -- and you've got yourself some burpy being with your pants unbuttoned and held together by a hair tie looped through your button hole. Hot. Hooootttt.

I think it's nature's way of making you not sleep around. Cuz, man, did I have a problem with that before! Whoooo. (Just kidding, Ma.)

Written Oct. 18

No comments: