Thursday, June 28, 2007

Whoops

I've never really had a problem writing my name as "Wasinger" instead of "Niese." Never really thought about it. Just one day, I'm Erin Niese. The next, Erin Wasinger. OK.

But last night at Bw3s, when they handed me the controller to play the trivia game on the TV screens, I quickly typed in "EFN" and pushed play.

"Eff-en," Dave asked. "What's that?"

"My initials," I said. Duh.

Then I took a drink.

Wait. Head snapped back toward him. "Waitaminute -- that's not my name anymore. Ha! Whoops!"

I thought it was funnier than he did.

OK, logged out, logged in as Erin. Easy enough, that part doesn't change. Ha.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Okay, so I have to ask. Are you from Ohio? It's mentioned a bit in your blog. I myself am a born and raised Ohioan doing a 2-year stint in Wisconsin, and thought it'd be cool to know that another Ohioan was up here, as well (as though I'm the only one or something, right?)

Also, yay for liking Bright Eyes. "First Day of My Life" was eagerly included in our wedding video (and considered for first dance honors, as well).

Erin said...

I am from Ohio! My family's from northwest Ohio, and my husband's family's from Cincinnati.

We've been in Wisconsin about a year and a half.