Friday, June 15, 2007

My stepmom, whose daughter is Stacy, doesn't really find that song all that funny

But Fountains of Wayne were actually pretty dang good at the Leach last night.

I woke up excited to go to Waterfest, not because I'm a huge Fountains of Wayne fan, but because it's Waterfest, and that's what summer's for. Gosh. I stubbornly refused to go out of protest for a couple hours when Dave suddenly couldn't go, but going was better than pouting on the couch.

Apparently, a bunch of high schoolers though so, too, because when I was knocked out of my state of staring at the spacey guitar player, one grabbed my arm and kept yelling "YEAH! YEAH! Jump up! Come on! YEAH!" and pulled my arm up and down as he was, as he called it, "moshing."

Moshing. To Fountains of Wayne. YEAH! Stacy's mom!

No comments: