Friday, October 5, 2007

"Rikki, don't lose that number, it's the only one you own."

In preparing for getting this new, hot cell phone, I've been going through my old cell phone's book of names and trying to delete the ones I don't need anymore.

Like this Sara character.

She's got an Ohio number. She's not my cousin. She's not Sarah from work (as duh, it's an Ohio number). She was probably from some class I had in college, but I'm not sure why I'd transfer her number in 2005, after I'd moved to Wisconsin.

I thought about calling the number just to see who it was, but I didn't want one of those "Ooooh, Sara. (Rolling eyes, remembering she's from that women's and gender studies class in college who never did her fair share of work but wrote her name first on the reports and projects we handed in.) Wow. Long time. No talk. I've got to go now, Sara, bye bye."

Deleted it instead.

No comments: