Friday, October 12, 2007

Let's do some dream analysis

I woke up this morning anxious because I thought I was late for work (first sour grape moment).

Then I remembered this dream I had right before I was so rudely woken up by my panic attack (sour grape numero dos).

I was coming back to WORK (three) and there was all this construction going on outside, all the roads were one-way roads and I couldn't get to the building at first. Then when I stumbled over some construction barriers and holes in the ground, I made it inside only to find every other flight of stairs inside was missing, so I had to gladiator-it or else find another way up. I found some hidden staircase and went to a meeting because it was 3 p.m. and I was really late. Then someone in the meeting asked me if I could sit in another meeting afterwards and I cried.

So, I think that means I either shouldn't go back, OR work owes me three hours more of vacation for ruining this one.

Gosh.

No comments: