Tuesday, March 6, 2007

It's the 'jump off' right herre

I was just sitting here going through songs on my iTunes to waste time before it's acceptable for me to put on pajamas, and somewhere on shuffle, I ended up in 2002. Summer. Dancing on a patio.

With Lil' Kim.

What just happened?!! Where am I?? Who am I? I hope Dave doesn't read this. He wouldn't understand.

(By the way, it's one single itty bitty song out of 3,534. One Lil' Kim song that obviously got on there on a mixed CD. But. Ah, that was a sweet, sweet summer.)

And you should be aware that I am so cool that I just had to check urbandictionary.com to make sure "Jump Off" wasn't some term that I shouldn't put in a blog title in case Mom stops by.

Hi, Mom. "Jump off" is harmless, so ya know.

Aaaaand, there. It's 7:30 p.m. Pajama time. No wonder 2002 seems like five years ago.

No comments: