Sunday, March 25, 2007

I just threw up in my mouth

Tornado watch for Winnebago County? Oh no there is NOT a tornado watch right now. No. I refuse to believe it. You guys. I am home alone. With a dog who barks at thunder.

I am over here not-so-silently freaking out, and Dave's not even here to say "You're not going to die," like no one's ever died from a tornado before, and would I stop being so unreasonable and just hold this metal pole in the air? Gosh.

"If it makes you feel any better, maybe we'll get out of work earlier tonight," he said from work.

"Early enough to pick my body out of the wreckage? Or early like picking me up at the morgue?"

"The morgue. (CSI's) Gil Grissom and I will get to meet."

Not helping. I'd go to the basement if I weren't, well, more afraid of its centipedes at night than I am of dying.

I'm being too dramatic, I know. I'd like to see you try blogging about butterflies during a tornado watch.

No comments: