Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm not a patient person


Do you ever feel as if your life is at a stand-still? Well, then, welcome to "Erin gets married in 45 days." Today, we'll be talking to Erin, who gets married in 45 days.

The countdown continues, ever so slowly. If this were a paper chain like they make in grade school, it would have far fewer rings on it than if it were August 2005. Obviously. But now that it's almost here, it seems as if time's going so ... slowly. I mean, come on, Erin, be married already.

I know in a couple weeks I'll be living in the new house, and I'll be busy unpacking and rearranging, but I just can't stand this waiting for everything to happen.

I have to force myself not to pack everything in the apartment right now: "No, Erin, you will need your toothbrush. Leave it out. And the hair dryer. And your shoes."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know people wore shoes in Oshkosh =)