Wednesday, August 23, 2006

How much is that doggie on your sweater? The one that you obviously didn't register for.

I'm posting the photo I'd blogged about earlier this week that I wasn't able to post back in PB time. Previous Browser time.

Behold. He's more rad than you and me.

And I'm not packing tonight. I've had it. I feel like blogging, painting and then going to bed. But while I was procrastinating, thinking I was going to pack, I updated our wedding registries, just because I could.

The great part about them is that you have all this great stuff that you actually need, and you can track which items get bought. You can also change your mind about stuff, as I did tonight. I decided that even though it was a great idea to register for a lot of items (to give people choices), I want some items more than others. And you can't asterisk items on the list. So I just decided that we have enough Pyrex. Now it's time for pink towels and a quilt, baby.

I am so addicted to wedding registries that I think I'm going to demand that someone create one for Christmas. Dave's mom usually asks for a Christmas list around Halloween, so it'd be the perfect opportunity to say "Hey, just check the Web site. It's all there."

No more over-sized sweaters with poodles on the front. Yessss. I mean ... Uh, I love that sweater.

And, as if this post didn't have enough dogs in it ... But here is a tiny, blurry photo of a puppy that just might come home with me next time I go to Ohio. Meet Mr. Big.

Now that I've jinxed it, my brother will swoop in and steal him just like he did Julius, the kitten I had for a second before he cold-heartedly decided to keep it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm addicted to my registries, too!! I just did a happy dance because two more GREAT gifts were bought today! It's just the best!

Dave and my mom think I'm terrible for looking - but it needs to be done! I, too, have changed my mind on a few things, and I've added a few more here and there.

It's so fun! And I think registries for every holiday are an excellent idea.