Sunday, August 19, 2007

On to step two of the process ... Making dollar bills with construction paper and markers

The DVDs we're getting rid of on Craigslist seem to be selling well, but I'm getting paid and not really seeing the benefits of it.

I see the holes the missing on my alphabetically arranged shelves, but it seems like I'm not really making money ... just getting rid of stuff. This isn't working out lik I planned it at all. Where's my bank account balance? That can't be it, way down there.

Anyhow.

The best part was, I got to put all these online with Dave's sort-of blessing; that basically meant I said "Dave, I'm going to sell these," and he said "OK" and went to work. And when he came home, his "Boondock Saints" was gone and so was my innocent charade. Whoops. It's all fun and games 'til someone loses their "Princess Diaries," isn't it.

No comments: