Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I feel so rich. And bored.

I've been garage saling my life away, which means the last few weeks I've been dumping things that I don't see a great return on and emptying shelves of their ne'er-watched movies and once-read books. So far, it's made me ... oh, $20.

But I've decided to take it a step further. I canceled that joke of a Glamour magazine subscription they tried to give me in place of Jane. Then I got rid of Domino. Then Real Simple and Cincinnati magazine. Then Netflix. Now I just wait for my $7 checks to come back, and then I'll get myself some bubble gum or something, and wonder what I'm going to do with my guilt that I used to feel over not being able to read magazines fast enough.

I'm sure I'll find something. Plus I've got like, $50 to invest. That should take some time.

No comments: