Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Books are healthier than cookies

While I have all this free time, I've been trying to be productive.

I did jumping jacks the other night. I don't really know why. It kind of just hit me. One minute I was sitting on the couch thinking about how skinny some woman was on TV, and the next I was doing jumping jacks. It didn't last long. Maybe 45 seconds. But I felt skinnier.

Then last night, conversely, I made cookies. Or, um, I tried. Only something went horribly wrong, because they were like cement. I threw them away.

Tonight, I was feeling luckier. I opted for Grandma Schroeder cookies because they're so baaaaad for you and have 1 cup of shortening in them. I mean, those puppies shouldn't stick to anything except arteries. Only they did. Hm.

I should start studying Portugese or something.

Productivity is really overrated.

No comments: