Sunday, January 29, 2006

Who doesn't love A&E's Bill Curtis?


Tagged again. My new rule about tagging: I only do what I want. And only on Sundays because, technically, it's my day off. I don't have to be creative and think of my own topic.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cook, ice cream server at the Dairy Whip
2. Dietary aide at a nursing home
3. Preschool teacher
4. Journalist

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. "Lost in Translation"
2. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
3. "Manhattan"
4. "Amelie"

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Taylor Mill, Ky.
2. Columbus Grove, Ohio
3. Toledo, Ohio
4. Den Burg, The Netherlands

Four TV shows I love (though it should be noted I can only watch one out of four of these shows, because we only get NBC):
1. "Law & Order"
2. "American Experience" (I am a nerd, but a cultured nerd.)
3. "City Confidential"
4. "Cold Case Files"

Four of my favorite dishes (this is embarrassing):
1. Chicken wings
2. Shells & Cheese
3. Stuffed crust mushroom pizza from Pizza Hut
4. Ravioli at Fazolis

Four sites I visit daily:
2. Under 30 blog
3. McSweeney's
4. Yahoo. Woo hoo.
1. The Northwestern's site, to make sure my stuff showed up. Oh, and because it's pretty good.

Four bloggers I'm reading:
1. Journerdism, by Will Sullivan, an Independent Collegian legend. And the luckiest guy ever, school-internship-job-wise. And the guy who tagged me.
2. Pop Candy. Oh, to have her job.
3. Best Week Ever. Call me shallow, but it's funny.
4. A photo blog by someone my fiance used to work with. Cool stuff.

5 comments:

Deloris said...

Erin - Thanks for the shout out!

Steve Kabelowsky said...

I see that Steven Hyden gets some love on his blog, and he deserves it.

I started one that you may or may not find noteworthy. Make a top 5 list, not likely. Top 500, I may have a chance....

It is called Fox Valley Geek and you can find it here: http://foxvalleygeeks.blogspot.com/

Steve Hyden said...

Thanks for the reference, dude. But I'm even more excited about your "Manhattan" reference. Your coolness points just went off the charts.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to think that you reading McSweeneys everyday had something to do with me. But lets face it. I'm not that cool. :(

-Chris Ankney

Erin said...

Oh, Ankney. How can you not be cool? I mean, you ... uh ... Um. I'm sure there are lots of cool things about you.

Like your name! Ang-k-nee. Waaalllll-bridge.