Thursday, July 20, 2006

And for my next trade ... a Phil Vassar promo CD!


I'm well on my way to paper clip bliss. Only mine will start from matches.

I opened the bid officially on Sunday in my column, and by Monday I was told I had a trade coming my way: A used promo copy of Phil Vassar's Greatest Hits (think country music), straight from Tennessee. So, I've started a Paper Clip Experiment list (look to your left), to keep track of where we are in this game to get something fabulous.

Here's how it's gonna work: I have the stuff, you e-mail me with something to trade it for (which I have the right to refuse, by the way), and then you send me yours and I send you mine, and we both go on our merry way. No cost, except postage. Just good old fashioned bartering.

Have something you want to trade? Email me.

No comments: