Thursday, September 21, 2006

Another two-fer


Weekend is here, amen, amen. In my professional life, it means a Weekend cover story on Date nights around Oshkosh. Coincidentally, our photographer caught a couple on their first date at Water City Grill, so that's what you see here on the cover.

And in my personal life, it means I am moving. Finally. As I type in my cushy chair at work, Dave and co., are loading heavy items onto a truck. Don't scoff at me. I'll be the one unpacking and putting everything where it goes again tonight.

But once I had my glasses and plates in the kitchen last night, I got less tired of it all and more excited. Hello, I LIVE there now.

So there's that.

And, speaking of new homeowners, our Living Well section came out yesterday. It's a special home edition. Check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I better see something posted about this...so that means you have to go!! In case you did not know....this coming weekend is the Oshkosh Earth Science Club Gem and Mineral show at the Winnebago County Expo Center in Oshkosh.

Erin said...

Hello, dear Geologist friend on the east coast:

How the heck did you know that?

Anonymous said...

Through a message board website. There is a lady on there from Oshkosh.