Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Turtle Power is overrated

We've discovered that Big loves his sweatshirt this winter ... And hates his sweater -- the embarrassing argyle one that I swore I'd never buy, then bought and blogged about in December or so? That one. The one he probably thinks the other puppies will beat him up for on the playground and then steal his lunch money over.

He hates it so much that it's become like a punishment.

We don't make him wear it much. We do love him, and all. But tonight, after I chased him around in a foot of snow, calling the little jerk's name (I use "jerk" fondly), I put his sweater on him and shook my finger in his direction.

He sat on the rug and stared at me like he was thinking of 87 different ways to kill me and hide my body. (And you thought only cats thought about murder all day.)

Now he's sitting on the loveseat, staring. I'm not that mean. I'll take if off right after I hit "Publish." But not before I e-mailed Dave to let him know: "I'M EXERCISING SWEATER POWER!"

No comments: