Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Recommend something

If you've not been to The Northwestern's forums, you should totally check them out.

I recommend them not only because they're cool, but because I posted this one topic and it's improving my life. Or at least making my life's soundtrack sound better. Ha. I've found a few cool bands and I've been reminded of new albums I forgot were on the horizon (Arcade Fire!).

I spent 45 minutes at the library the other day and all I came away with was one CD. Talk about feeling like I've sorted through all the stacks for nothing. Sigh.

I'm looking for new music. So you can make your recommendations here. I will listen to almost anything once ... No Hanson reunions or free jazz, though. Sorry. I draw the line there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try getting your hands on Abe Quigley. Good stuff. He is from Ohio, too.