Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Teary woman


A coworker didn't mean to make me cry, but I about did when she sent me a picture of her sister's ultrasound. I don't know her sister; I am just the token pregnant woman who, yeah, enjoyed looking at it. The baby (a girl, if you were dying to know) at 19 weeks is just about how mine will look (if all goes well, ya) Jan. 18. God. I was doing that breathing deeply, looking at the ceiling thing so I wouldn't embarrass myself.

Then today, I got to do it all over again when I opened my gift for the work exchange. I saw this bib and wanted to crawl away and cry. I love, love, love it. It's so freaking cute. But no, I didn't cry. I think I squealed or something. Just wait til my shower in February.

3 comments:

MWGirl said...

Just shop (and make Dave use his BW3s gift certificate on you). That's a sure way to cure any tears.

Anonymous said...

erin frances, i just had to say congratulations to you and dave!
hugs,
hannah

Erin said...

Aw, sis! Is that you? Thanks! :)