Wednesday, October 4, 2006

I'm so comfortable right now.


We have a couch.

It really doesn't look like this couch at all, except for the color.

But that's not important.

You guys, we have a real, actual, three-people-can-fit couch. I bet you could even put a fourth person on this couch, provided you had all showered that day.

Our one-and-a-half person (and even then it's not really comfortable) loveseat has been demoted to the living room, where it sits, looking all odd and green in front of our red curtains. We really didn't think that one through.

But, nonetheless, this couch also means that instead of being restricted to the upstairs spare bedroom (because who wants to sit on an uncomfortable loveseat), we are finally given the opportunity to sit. In. The living room.

And what do I do? I watch TV. Because I haven't in months, and man. It's "Friday Night Lights" and I am watching it. It's about football. Football, people.

That's it. The couch goes back. I don't even know myself anymore.

No comments: